STUDIO LIVE! 2016-2017
Setting the Barre with STUDIO LIVE!
Join STUDIO LIVE!, the hottest studio dance events, in it's fouth season by taking part in our following dance programming:
STUDIO LIVE! Competition Tour - The STUDIO LIVE! dance competition series showcases awe-inspiring performances. With 15 dance categories; premium, specialty, and cash awards; and LIVE! judges feedback; this all-inclusive showcase will be one you will not want to miss!
STUDIO LIVE! Master Class Series - Join STUDIO LIVE! for our Master Class Series, conveniently placed in-conjunction with our evnets to optimize your dance weekend or in stand alone classes across the United States. Take class with industry leaders for a fun and exhilarating 2-hour session.
STUDIO LIVE! EXP - The Ultimate Feedback Experience - NEW this season, dancers in solos, duets and trios can experience an event like no other and prepare for the competition season with highly trained and experienced judges. Give your dancers the ultimate opportunity to soar into the season!
STUDIO LIVE! Event Locations
STUDIO LIVE! Richmond « Back
Type: STUDIO LIVE!
Date(s): March 4, 2017
Location: Cosby High School • Richmond, VA
Setting the Barre Recognition Awards
- Choreography - This high honor is given to the choreographer who created the routine that had the most impressive choreography of the competition.
- Technique - The technique award is given to the group, line, or production routine that demonstrated the most outstanding technique. This is based on judges' recommendation.
- Entertainment - This is awarded to the most entertaining routine of the competition.
- Costume - This is awarded to the best costume based on design, originality, fit, and appropriateness. This is based on judges' recommendation.
- Judges Choice - This is awarded to a group, line, or production routine displaying outstanding qualities during their performance.
- STUDIO LOVE! - This fun award will be awarded to the studio that shows the most love to fellow studios. This can be done in many ways. STUDIO LIVE! judges, instructors, and staff will be on the look out for a studio using the most creative ways to show support at every competition.
- Educator - This educator award will be given to one studio owner/teacher at each competition based on nominations and outstanding educational practices. Studio owner/teacher nomination forms must be submitted on StudioLiveDance.com to be eligible.
- Studio Spotlight - This prestigious award will be presented to a studio chosen based on judges' recommendation, showmanship and the scores of the top five group, line and production routines. The winner of this award will receive a highlight in Inside Dance Magazine.
- $90/person for Solo Routine
- $55/person for Duet/Trio Routine
- $50/person for Group Routine
- $40/person for Line/Production Routine
Master Class Pricing:
$50 per dancer (for just the Master Class)
$25 per dancer (for STUDIO LIVE! Competitors)
First teacher complimentary, and for every 10 dancers studio will receive an additional complimentary teacher. No observation fee.
For more information on STUDIO LIVE! Dance Rules & Regulations, please visit our Rules Page.
Perfomance Order & Results
Performance orders are available a week before the competition. Results will be posted by the Wednesday after.
Sara will be your Customer Care Rep for STUDIO LIVE! Richmond. Please don't hesitate to contact her with any questions or concerns you may have. She is ready to help you get ready for your competition season today!